Saturday, August 7, 2010

Popsicles

You know those moments that come and just make your heart fill with so much love and happiness that you think it might burst. Those little moments that make you wonder how come you are so blessed. The little things that help you remember how wonderful life is. Those moments that you want to last forever. For me it is usually the simple things. Like last summer when I walked past the living room and saw Claire looking out the front door just waiting for her daddy to come home from work. Or rocking Claire to sleep in the middle of the night because she is scared of the thunder. Or more recently when I could hear Claire in her bedroom singing I am a Child of God.

Well the latest "moment" was this....


There are no words to describe how much we love our little girl.





I decided to throw this in as well.
Here are some of the conversations that we have on a regular basis....

Me: What do you want for breakfast?

Claire: a popsicle

Me: You can't have a popsicle for breakfast. What do you want instead?

Claire: An otterpop




Claire: I need a popsicle mom.

Me: Why do you need a popsicle?

Claire: It is yummy yummy in my tummy.




Claire: Im sick, mom. I want a popsicle to feel better.



Claire: I want a popsicle dad.

Luke: Did you already ask mom.

Claire: Yes

Luke: What did she say?

Claire: Maybe after dinner.

Luke: Then I will get you one after dinner.

Claire: I am so excited!! (literally squealing with delight)

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a clever little girl!! That is adorable. Its only summer once a year, come on, just give her endless amounts of popsicles! Then, you can be honest when you say, sorry they are gone!

Trent and Richelle said...

It sounds like somebody likes Popsicles!! She is honestly SO adorable. I love to watch her play and interact in nursery, she makes me laugh :)