Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6

I am thankful for my church calling. I admit that I wasn't exactly happy (bawled like a baby is more like it) when I was taken out of Young Womens and put in the primary presidency but I have learned and grown so much this past year in my new calling and I truly do love working with the children in our ward. We also have the best ward and I have never felt more at home in a ward than I do in this one.


What put on a smile on my face today was watching several of my young women (yes, they will always by my young women) bear there testimonies today at church. They are absolutely amazing girls and I hope Claire grows up to be just like them. They are kind, funny, helpful, righteous, friendly, and I better add great cooks to the list as well. They have brought me Italian Chicken at ten at night just because I mentioned it sounded good. And I can't even count how many times they have brought over yummy cookies straight out of the oven. AND I truly love the sassy text messages I still get from them. They are the best!!

0 comments: