Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What makes me smile...

I realize that I still have alot of October updating I need to do but I also just realized that it is November 1st. And yes, I realize I am a little slow since I should know that Nov. 1st is the day after Halloween. And just to prove how slow I am, I also realized a little late that Claire had school today. (Halloween on a monday totally messed me up) So the mother of the day award goes to me....I took Claire to school late AFTER she ate tons of candy this morning and BEFORE I could feed her a decent breakfast. And she also had a little bit of clown paint smeared on her face that of course I didn't notice until we were walking up the steps to her school and there was nothing I could do about it. Man, I am doing good today!! But back to why I was blogging, last year I tried to do a grateful post everyday leading up to Thanksgiving and I kinda failed miserably. So this year I am doing a "What put a smile on my face today" post each day.

And today is this....




Yep, a shelf dedicated to sippy cups and baby bottles just makes me smile. Especially when several years ago we weren't sure we would ever have the need for sippies or bottles.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you do...have the need for sippies and bottles that is :o) And I'm pretty sure you own "the best Mom of the day" award EVERY DAY...just because of how you handled today, with a smile and lotsa' love!!
So thankful for you all... loved the pumpkin pics too.

Errin and Stephanie Dalton said...

I know exactly what you mean! I love my baby shelf. :)