Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Party

Several weeks ago we had a Halloween party with all the cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Look how cool my moms house looks...and this picture doesn't even do it justice. She has these spiders all over her house and in the trees. It seriously looks so cool. I wish I could get into decorating as much as she does and I am hoping that I will when the kiddos get older and want to help me.

All the grandkids getting their pics taken. Claire has been in a "I don't want my picture taken" mood lately so I am hiding behind her and holding her in place. The little rascal.

But our little pirate was all smiles when it came to geting his picture taken

We played lots of fun games like musical pumpkins



And had gunnysack races. Yep, I "borrowed" some gunnysacks from my stepmom (some lady randomly dropped them off to her) a few years ago and they have been quite handy and nope, I don't think she will be getting them back anytime soon.






And had a root beer chugging contest.




And don't forget the pie eating contest.




And you can't forget the kiss after the contest


And of course the ongoing game was "See how many leaves Crue can stuff in his mouth when mom isn't watching". Or at least Crue thought it was a game


Thanks Mom and Ron for the great party!!

1 comments:

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Looks like such a fun party! Those are great game ideas; we'll have to try them next year (minus the leaf-eating one of course)! :-) I love that Crue is smiling more. He has such a cute smile!