Sunday, November 27, 2011

I decided that if I cant get to sleep after laying in bed for an hour I might as well get up and catch up on the blog. So here it is, a month late, but better late than never.

HALLOWEEN!!!


Can I just say again how much I love halloween. Especially making costumes for my kiddos. After seeing all the clowns in the Pioneer Day Parade, Claire decided that is what she wanted to be for halloween. The funny thing is that she is actually TERRIFIED of clowns.

Claire had a halloween parade at school and I think I was more excited for it than she was. At the end of the parade all the kids stood on the steps of the schoolhouse and sang us some halloween songs.



She really wanted to take orange soda as her treat for the Halloween party and I surprised her by turning them into ghosts.


On Halloween we had the perfect halloween dinner and I think I might just make it a tradition.


And then we went trick-or-treating. Claire was so excited until we ran into two clowns and of course it was at the first and second houses that we went to. Then she was a little hesitant to go up to the door at any of the houses unless her daddy went with her. Poor girl!



Our little pirate was just as good as could be. And as cute as could be. He is such a good sport.



0 comments: