Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Eggs and FHE

We decided to have a short Easter lesson for Family Home Evening and then color Easter eggs. And when I talk about coloring easter eggs, I mean getting out a few markers and crayons to use. There was now way I was going to make some dye for the eggs...not with my little girl who loves to dump things out just so she can clean them up:) All I can say is maybe we will have better luck next year. Claire learned two things really fast....
1. Eggs make a really cool sound when when they are hit really hard against the table.
2. It is just as fun to color on your legs with permanant marker as it is to color on an egg. (My fault, I know. But permanant markers are all that I had since I threw the other ones away)


We took Claire swimming last week for FHE and to say she loved it would be an understatement. It is all she has been talking about since we went. And she has insisted on wearing her "swimsoup" almost everyday since then. She even tried wearing it to church on sunday. Here is her lovely outfit from yesterday....

1 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i loved your comment tina because some of my best memories growing up were with you. and so weird but i had a dream about your whole family last night. ha! how is everyone? and your birthday is coming up too..the 28th right? happy early birthday!