Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I had big plans for St. Patrick's Day. I was going to get up early and make Luke a green breakfast and lunch and then make some green bows for Claire's hair since she doesn't have anything else green to wear. Ha, Ha, Ha.....I totally forgot it was St. Patrick's Day until several hours after being awake. I guess that is what happens when you don't even know the purpose of the holiday. So in an attempt to make up for my forgetfulness, Claire and I made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with green m&ms.

I think Luke would have preferred that I had forgot completely about the holiday when he saw that I had dyed our dinner green. He said it tasted good...as long as he didn't look at it while eating:)
Doesn't our Chicken Stir-fry look tasty!!!

The best part of the day was definately the nice weather we had. Claire and I spent hours outside playing and trying to get the garden ready to plant. And within minutes of Claire waking up from her nap, she had talked her daddy into taking her out to play on the swings again. Not that it takes much to talk him into doing something for her....she has him wrapped around her little finger.

0 comments: