Friday, April 23, 2010

The Birthday Girl!!

Where did the time go??
In the last two years we have gone from this...

and this

To this....

and this

Ya gotta love her "sad" face :)

and life just keeps getting better.


Our baby girl is officially two!! We love having a two year old so full of personality and just fun to be with....but we definatley miss holding a little baby in our arms. We love it when she comes up and asks us to hold her like a little baby, even if it only lasts for a few minutes.

We took Claire to Carl Jr's yesterday for her birthday. She has never been there before and she had a blast. Then last night we took her to do her favorite thing...swimming. It was a great day!! We have been so blessed to have her in our family.

Steph, Baby Caitlyn, Ben, Rilyn, Holly, Claire, Tina


Claire is a little too short to get where she wants to go.


Benny, The Birthday Girl, and Ri Ri

3 comments:

Amy said...

Such cute pictures. I hope she had a fun birthday!

Anonymous said...

It's so sad how fast they grow! I'm so happy I found your blog--that Ben is hilarious, he's smiling so big, it looks like he's the one who just got married. Happy Birthday to Claire:)

P.S. I need all the advice I can get about coupons, so I will be calling you!!

Bonnie said...

I think Claire is the cutest little girl I've ever seen!! I can't wait to meet her in person. This summer we will HAVE to try and set a play date. Happy Birthday Claire!!!