Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter was great this year...even if it did snow and was cold. We met at my cousins house instead of going to Stansbury Island and just hung out with all my cousins. Easter is one of the few holidays that we all get together still. We had a really good time.


Look at that face!!! She wasn't very happy that we took her away from her playing to take a picture.


Claire and Jensen.


Claire and I turned our lips blue with the robin egg whoppers. She thought it was hilarious, especially when I tried to kiss her with my blue lips.


Claire is the biggest helper ever and she thinks we can't do anything without her help. I walked into the kitchen and this is what I saw. She is helping her daddy set up our new dishwasher. One of her favorite things to say is "I'll fix it".


AND THE HUNT IS ON...




Claire and Rilynn. It is a love/hate relationship that they have. Thank goodness they were getting along this day.



When we are shopping, if Claire graps more than one sucker I will take the extras away from her. So when she found three suckers all together on the ground during the hunt, she looked up at me and headed off running thinking that I would take the away. She is a funny kid.




Then on Sunday we had another family party but being the slackers that we are, we got there late and missed the Easter Egg Hunt. But it was still great to hang out with family.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

She's a smart girl to run from mommy when she has 3 suckers. Lol! She is such a cutie!

Taya Millward said...

Tina I copied a picture of all the kids from your blog. I forgot my camera that day of course. Claire is getting so big, she seems like she keeps you pretty busy. I know how it is, my number 3 is just the same. Somtimes they are so exasperating but then soooo cute at the same time. little stinkers.

Momtothree said...

Your pictures turned out better than mine did, but since you're a better photographer than me I'm not really surprised.