Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Home Evening

I have to admit that having FHE with an almost two year old has been very difficult and so for awhile we quit doing it....or we waited until she went to bed. Well, we are trying to be better. So if anybody has any good FHE ideas that include a 30 second lesson and a long activity, please send them my way.
This is what we did this last week. We talked about how Heavenly Father gave us a beautiful world to enjoy and created the animals for us. Then we spent the next 30 minutes making animals out of play-doh.
Luke and Claire hard at work


Mommy's Cat

Daddy's Bear

Claire's ??? Use your imagination. I don't have a clue but she sure was proud of it. By the way, I really do her hair at least once a day. But for some reason it is always hanging in her face when I break out the camera.

1 comments:

Brittnee said...

I love her hair, it fits her busy personality. When her hair is in her face it assures me that she has had a full and fun day!