Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthday Party

Tonight is Claire's birthday party and she is so excited. She has been telling everyone that she has seen yesterday and today that it is her birthday. This morning she was even more excited than usual and then she told me why....Santa Clause is coming to her party!! Don't ask me where she came up with this idea but I hope she forgets it soon or else she will be very disappointed tonight.

Here is her Elmo cake and cupcakes that I spent yesterday evening making. I figured I better take a picture now since last year I forgot to take a picture of Claire's cake until is was mostly devoured.


A special thanks to Kaysie over at Kaysiescakes.blogspot.com for helping me get the frosting color just right.

4 comments:

Stephanie Cowan said...

Hey Sis they look so good and cute. Good Job you are awesome!!!

Brittnee said...

Tina you are amazing! They look so cute. Do you want me to dress up like Santa and show up tonight, just in case? :)

Bonnie said...

Sososo cute! What day is her b-day? Logan's is the 27th, and I'm having a party for him on Saturday. Needless to say he is SOOO excited! It's his first friend party, and we've been planning it for months! Anyway, good job with Elmo! I LOVE making fun cakes like this! I"m doing a pirate ship for Logan! I think we have a lot in common Tina. :)

Matt Hale said...

I'm so impressed! I need you to come teach me how to decorate my cupcakes as cute as you can!