Thursday, April 22, 2010

A New Favorite


I made this for dinner a few weeks ago and it has now become a new favorite. I saw a recipe on Rachel Ray that I wanted to make but after looking at the ingredients, I realized I couldn't make it without making a special trip to an asian market for several of the ingredients. And since the nearest asian market is at least an hour away, I decided to improvise.

Teriyaki Noodle Bowl
Here is what we used...

Cooked and cubed chicken. Shrimp would probably be good too...if I liked shrimp:)!!
(We had some left over chicken from a previous meal)
Box of whole grain thin spaghetti noodles
Lots of veggies...we used broccoli, zucchini, onions, red pepper, cabbage, celery, and bean sprouts.
Lawry's teriyaki sauce

It was super easy.. Just cook the noodles and then throw the veggies in with them for the last two minutes of cooking. Drain it all and then mix in the chicken and as much sauce as you want.

0 comments: