Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I don't know about everyone else but winter is starting to get a little bit depressing. Claire and I decided we needed a change of scenery so yesterday we picked up Rilynn and headed into this place called Bouncin'Off the Walls. Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!! Wednesdays from 10-1 is Mommy-n-Me bounce time. And they only allow kids under 5 during this time (I guess the older kids should all be in school anyway) so the little two years olds aren't getting run down by 10 year olds. Yay!!! They had a huge slide, a bouncing basketball court, an obstacle course, and the typical bouce house thing. Claire has an endless supply of energy and she and Ri had a blast. She was so excited to come home and tell her daddy all about it.

The slide went all the way to the ceiling of the warehouse and it intimidated the girls a little bit at first so me and my mom had to go down it with them the first time.






1 comments:

Amy J said...

That looks SO fun!