Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just a good quote...

Each year for the first Family Home Evening of the year we sit down and make our personal goals for the year as well as our family goals. Last sunday I found a quote from Sister Hinckley that pretty much sums up one of my goals for the year....to try to be a better person, one who my Heavenly Father is proud of. I hope you all enjoy this quote as much as I do.



We are God's children, and if we ever got that through our heads thoroughly and understood that completely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us. "As I have loved you, love one another."

Think of how much better the world would be if we would all get that through our heads thoroughly and completely.

1 comments:

amb said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!