Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wearing out your welcome...

Dear Winter,
We so enjoy watching the snow fall, making snowmen, and sitting inside drinking hot cocoa next to the warm fire. But we have decided that your stay is entirely way too long this year. Just today Claire was begging me to let her ride her new scooter outside and decorate our front porch with sidewalk chalk. Sadly I had to tell her no. Instead we settled on doing puzzles and painting pictures. So as much as we love you, please feel free to move on out as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Luke, Tina and Claire






I asked her to get a little bit closer so I could get a picture of her. And this is what I got.....I so love her faces :)


And I think she might be getting a second bath today so we can wash the paint out of her hair.

1 comments:

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

What a cutie! You are always doing something creative and fun with her!