Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Traditions, Tradtions, Traditions

I LOVE traditions. Some of my favorite are the ones we have during the holiday season.

We got together for our annual ice-skaking outing on January 30th. I think I had more fun this year than in years past. Claire loved it especially when she got to use this ice-skating bar type thing. Okay, so it looks like a walker but for the ice. But our little Miss Independent loved that she could ice-skate without holding mom and dad hands. And it saved our backs too :)

Sorry about the million pics. If anyone would like to share with me how to make a collage of photos, we might all appreciate it. Until then I am just going to be uploading tons of pics. But seriously, I can get enough of how cute my little sweetheart is.

This year we had some friends join us as well as my aunt and uncle and their kids. The more, the merrier!!


The whole group of us. We missed those that didn't make it this year.


Tina, Claire, Taria, and Ellie


Claire informed us before we even left the house that she wanted to go really fast.


Claire and Grandma


Our little family


She was feeling pretty proud of herself. She was honestly more excited about ice-skating and going bowling the next day than she was about Christmas. I think the whole "Santa coming in my house late at night" thing kinda ruined it for her.


One of my favorite things is seeing how fast we can get going.


Claire and her friend Payton

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Thanks again for the invite. We had a lot of fun. And if you have picasa photo editing, it has an easy collage option and it let's you upload it straight from there to your blog. If you don't have it, you can download it for free, it's through google, but I don't mind the picture overload :)

Amy said...

How fun! It looks like ice skating will have to be put on my list of 'to-do's' for next year :)