Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feeling a little bit guilty

Lately Claire has been telling everyone that she is going to be a ghost for Halloween. Is she??? Nope!!! Why not? Well, Claire has a mean mom that thinks that a ghost is kinda boring and I want her to wear something a little more cute. Plus I know that this year is the last year that I will have much say in what she wears for Halloween. And before you think I am too terrible, she didn't decide she wanted to be a ghost until AFTER I had bought the stuff for her witch costume.

Well the guilt of not letting her be what she wants to be is now gone. Yesterday I saw a cute little ghost dress tutorial on the internet so I headed to Walmart the first chance I got. One trip to Tooele, one hour sewing, and $2.70 later, the guilt is gone. She can wear her ghost dress as much as she wants for the next 12 days and still be a cute little witch for Halloween. Its a win-win situation...right?



Oh,and the other thing she wants to be for halloween...."halloween itself"

Whatever that is!!!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

So cute! I saw something similar this last week and have been wanting to make one for Payton. Yours came out too cute.

Anonymous said...

That dress is adorable! I love the things she says :)