Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September Happenings....Seriously, where did September go?

So I have beenputtingoff updating myblog for awhile and I guess I just need to doit. And in case you are wondering,my beautifullittle munchkin spilled a glassof apple juice on thekeyboard and now the spacebar onlysporadically works or is delayed andwill put spaces in the middleof my words. Thinkofallthe great funyou willhave readingthis!!
Anyway, twoweeks ago we went to the Wendover Air show. It was reallyfun gettingout of townfor the day and seeingallthe planes, jets, the carshow,and everything else. Ofcourse the most memorablepart of the whole trip happened before we even got into t he show. Therew as a couple behind us in line pushinga stroller with a babyinside that was about seven months old. Claire put her hand on the stroller and looked at the baby and the dad went crazy. He started yelling at Claire "Just mind your own business, kid!! Just mind your own business!!" Andthe entire time he was yellingthis at Claire, he was jerking the strollerback and forth (with his baby init) really hard to get Claire'shand off. All I haveto say is PSYCHO!! Wewere shocked!! The other people inline were shocked. It is agood thing the guy went intoanother line and got away from us right then because Luke was startingt o get mad. Nobody messes with his little girl!! But seriously, who does that to a two year old?

Here is the planefrom themovie ConAir.







Here are some other September/summer photos thatI just foundand I love.

We went to the Hogle Zoo and loved it. September really is the time to gotothe zoo. All ofthe animals were out...even the ones that are normallyhiding in the shade all summer long. It was great. Since wehave azoo membership I think we will be going backthis year.




EverytimeI see this pictureI want to brush the hairout of her face. Iseriously do her hair constantly but within hours it is inher face. No amount of hairsprayhelps either. But she was so excited when her cousins came out and brought some chickenswith them. Ilove the face sheis making!!


We went to Pine View andhad ablast.





ClaireandI decided to takea breakfrom Fall cleaning. We took aloaf of bread,wentand got akids meal,and headed to Stansbury park to feedthe ducks.

4 comments:

Amy J said...

I've been asking myself the same thing, September flew by. Looks like you guys got to end the summer with a fun filled month.

Bonnie said...

Looks like so much fun. And even though that was horrible for Claire to get yelled at, it cracked me up picturing this guy shaking his baby stroller. He is crazy!! Lol.
I wish we lived close. It would be so fun to get together. We have a zoo pass too, so if you ever want to try and meet up, I'm up for it!

Taya Millward said...

Once when I went to the bank a guy started yelling at me out of the blue. I was waiting for the teller that was helping me, because she had walked away to get something. The guy in line behind me was being helped by the teller right next to me. He started yelling about me invading his space and to give him some privacy. I was so shocked I just backed up. Later I was so pissed I hadn't ripped him a new one. Who knows what the wierdo would have done though. It was probably a good thing I kept my mouth shut. Ahh, the world we live in.

Luke and Tina said...

Taya, HA...Itwas probablythe same guy. I told luke thatif we saw him again Iwas going to take his picture and post it on my blog. Thousands of people there and an hour later weraninto him again. Iam still debating if I should post his pic.