Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lucky Day

Yesterday after going out to lunch with this Hot Guy...









We decided to go here...









to look for something for this...




(halloween costumes)

and instead walked out of the store 15 minutes later with this...






(minus the pads)


and it only cost us this...






Yep, you are seeing that correctly. Only 20 Buckaroos!!!

HAPPY DAY!!!

Luke was so excited to set up the trampoline for Claire that he didn't even want to stay and look for our halloween costumes. We kept her in the house until it was all set up and then took her out to surprise her. Unfortunatley the big smile from Claire never happened. She seemed more confused as to why there was suddenly a trampoline in our backyard. But she did spend most of the remaining hours of daylight on it.

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Lucky lucky! How fun.

Anonymous said...

I NEVER find good deals at DI and I hate the smell. People tell me to go to SLC and try there stores....I guess I'll have to try again. My girls would love a tramp:) but may end up in the E.R.
Hope Claire loves it....