Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunday Afternoons

Sundays are the best. I love going to church with my family. I love teaching the girls in my class. I love taking a long nap or reading a good book while everyone else is sleeping. I love going to visit family. And since last week was General Conference, I love that we can download the talks onto our ipods since Claire wasn't cooperating with us watching it. This is what we did instead while we took turns watching conference while the other person kept Claire busy.

Luke and Claire decided to make some chocolate chip cookies.

Poor Claire actually thought her daddy was going to put this in her mouth...she was disappointed when he put it back in the bowl.

We made ghosts out of garbage bags and colored them.

For once she put down the severed leg and instead dragged the ghost around all day long. She was pretty proud of her little ghost.

0 comments: