Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween started out Friday night with a Halloween party at the church. We had a blast!! We were just a couple on nerds. Apparently it was either not a great costume or too close to my normal self because on saturday several people (my pops being one of them) didn't realize right away that I was dressed up. Thanks folks!!
Saturday we had planned on going to the zoo to go trick-or-treating but at the last minute went to see the grandparents instead. It was a great day!!

Two nerds in love!!



The grandkids- Back...Kaylie, Korbin, Kyler, Caitlyn Front...Claire, Rilynn, Ben, Andrew, Ethan, Ellie, and Isaac.


Apparently the kiddos didn't think it was too cold for popsicles. Or maybe grandma just wanted the last of her popsicles gone and this was the perfect opportunity.


Luke running in the relay race.



Erich and Alexa and their little bun in the oven that will be arriving at the beginning of the year.


Us with the darker side of Halloween. Ethan, Jason, Xavier, and Memphis.


One of my favs from this year. My step-dad dressed up as Mad Eye Moody.


Me, my mom, and my baby!!


Claire and Ellie. Claire loves Ellie. Every prayer that is given by Claire at our house includes Ellie.

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh...you guys were wearing costumes on Friday? :) We thought you guys looked great. Looks like you had a fun halloween. You did a great job on Claire's costume. Too cute!

comment word verification: "holygu" :)

Anonymous said...

Saw you post on Tater-tots and decided to check out your blog. Good luck with your adoption! I am going to follow you. I just have to after I noticed you keep a reading list that includes yourself and your sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to add that I think it's great that your daughter has lots of cousins close to her age. That was one of my favorite parts if growing up. Now we have a blast getting together as adults with all our kids.