Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude

Awhile ago I decided that during the month of November I would make an extra effort to take note of the things for which I am grateful. Yes, I know I should do this everyday but ya got to start somewhere and this is where I am starting.

November 1st
1. Great friends - Earlier this summer I started going walking every morning with someone in my ward and ended up with a great friend. Now our walking group has grown to include even more people in the ward and I so look forward to our walks each day.

2. Good Entertainment - Im not one to watch alot of tv. In fact, it usually doesn't come on until after Claire goes to bed. But yesterday I sure was grateful for it when I got that nasty bug that has been going around and spent the day in bed. I would have gone crazy without entertainment from Dancing with the Stars and Criminal Minds.

3. A Great Guy - Marrying Luke was the best thing I ever did. Last night he did a great job of taking care of both me and Claire.

0 comments: