Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Be More Specific


I So Love This Girl!!!!


Today I asked Claire to get me some toilet paper out of the store room. I waited and waited and waited, wondering what she was doing, and thinking she had become distracted and had forgot. I could occasionally hear her grunting but she never came back. Finally she appeared...with the whole 36 count pack of toilet paper that I had recently bought. No wonder I could hear her grunting. She had gone into the dark store room, managed to get this huge pack of toilet paper down from behind the door, drag it through the computer room that totally needs to be cleaned, through the kitchen and down the hall. I guess I should have been more specific and told her to get me ONE roll of toilet paper. I must say though that I am totally impressed with her dedication to get me some T.P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read the coolest thing about adoption and thought of you instantly. Go to her blog from my blog to read it....Errin & Stephanie Dalton. She's an OB nurse up at the Tooele and a good friend of mine.

Amy J said...

This made me laugh. Payton does the opposite. I will tell her to bring me toilet paper and she comes downstairs with one little square of toilet paper..which is funny because she always thinks she needs more like 20. Props to Claire and her dedication bringing the whole pack!