Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

So I didn't do that great with "things I am grateful for list". I got behind and never caught up. Hopefully I will do better next year.

Thanksgiving day was great! We started the day by running in the Erda 5K Turkey Trot. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I agreed to run in it. Oh wait...it was two weeks earlier when we had highs in the fifties and lows in the thirties. I wasn't expecting to be running my first 5K when it is only 10 degrees outside.

Lets just say that is is painful to run and breath at the same time when it is that cold and you can smell a skunk nearby. But we still had a blast!! And my amazing husband ran back to join me after he had already finished.


Top: Stephanie, Holly, Me, Luke. Bottom: Abigail, Sara

Then later that day we were off to enjoy two wonderful thanksgiving dinners.

0 comments: