Thursday, November 18, 2010

Grateful Day 14
Books - I would probably choose a good book any day over watching tv. Funny thing is that Luke would choose the tv. Last week Claire and I were bored so we headed up to the library to check out some new books for her. I have never checked out books for Claire at the library because I have always just bought them at the store. But she thought it was pretty cool getting new books there so we will definitely be back. The place was totally silent and Claire yells out, "I just pooped" and every person in there started laughing. So much for being quiet in the library!


Grateful Day 15
SLEEP!! - The last two days Claire has been sleeping odd hours. Yesterday I woke up at 4:00 in the morning to a little munchkin knocking on the door saying "I'm hungry mom." and "I want to color." Seriously...4:00 IN THE MORNING!! And she was up the rest of the day and I couldn't even get her to take a nap.

Grateful Day 16
Blogs - I really enjoy blogging. I also enjoy being able to see what all my friends and family are doing when we don't get to see them very often. I recently found the blog of my college roommate and it was great seeing what she has been doing the last 10 years. And as much as I love it all, I will love it more when we go private. Don't worry, it probably won't be anytime soon and as long as we know you, you will definitely be invited to view it. It is just all the other crazies that we want to keep out.

Grateful Day 17
Singing - Luke and I couldn't sing on key if our lives depended on it. But we love listening to our little munchkin singing. She loves singing and it is not uncommon for her to listen to what we are talking about and then start singing anything that she can relate to it. For example, I was talking about what was going to be happening tomorrow and Claire instantly started singing "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya tomorow, You're only a day away" and then started singing "Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow". Yesterday I started to break out the Christmas decor. Claire found a Santa hat and a little snowman ornament and this is what happened next....

0 comments: