Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grateful Day Nine

Missionaries & Missions - My aunt and uncle just got back from serving a mission in Ghana. They have been a great example to our family. We have loved getting emails from them and hearing about their experiences. I am so grateful that I was able to serve a mission when I turned 21. I learned so much during that time and had so many great experiences sharing the gospel with others. It made me a better person. I look forward to follow my aunt and uncle's example by going on another mission with Luke someday.




Grateful Day Ten

A Wonderful Ward - Today was Super Saturday and even though I was not able to stay the entire time, I am so grateful that we have such a wonderful ward.




Grateful Day Eleven

Good Food - Mmmm....I can smell papa murphy's pizza cooking in the oven. So much for the diet. :( But I do love it when it is Luke's night to cook dinner. :)




Grateful Day Twelve
Great Bargains - I seriously love it when we get a great deal on something. So we got a trampoline at the D.I. several weeks ago for a whopping 20 bucks. Luke and I were so exciting. More excited than Claire I must say. Which is funny since she loves trampolines. Then last week we got a call from my mother-in-law and she found us the net that goes around the tramp (Luke is paranoid about his little girl getting hurt and wanted the net) at the D.I. for twenty bucks. WaHoo!!! Looks like the original owners bought the whole set and took out the tramp and pads and sent the rest to the D.I. because the net is brand new and the hardware for it has yet to be opened.

I was waiting in the backyard with the camera ready to take a picture of Claire when Luke brought her out to see the trampoline. We wanted to capture her excitement when she saw it. This is all we got.....CONFUSION!! She just stared at it for almost a minute wondering why there was a trampoline in our backyard.





Grateful Day Thirteen

My Family - I am grateful for all my family but today I am particularly grateful for Luke and Claire. They mean the world to me. They make me so happy. They make me want to be a better wife and mother. We desperately want our family to grow and are doing what we can to find the little person that our family is missing. And when this little baby comes along, we will welcome him or her into our family and share all the love we have in our hearts.

0 comments: