Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh what to do when it is cold outside??

I love living somewhere that is cold in the winter. Although I am not sure why since I don't care much for the cold. Lately Claire and I have been thinking of ways to spend our days since we are stuck inside.


So this is what we did the other day....

If only the picture could show how thick she got the polish on my nails. I thought we would be done within a few minutes. Ha Ha!! What was I thinking? I kept hearing "Don't move mom! I'm not done yet". I am actually quite impressed with how well she did my nails.


And this is how Luke and Claire have kept busy at night lately...

Here is the tower


and the castle


and the skunk. (she has been on this skunk kick for awhile now)



And we have spent alot of time doing the other thing that in now Claire's favorite thing to do...

Vacuuming


She will literally go from room to room with the vacuum. And she is getting really good at it!! Ha ha....the crazy girl will be vacuuming and then start yelling at me to move this couch or that couch, the table, the bed...anything that is in her way. She will seriously go for at least twenty minutes until I make her turn if off because I am afraid the vacuum will overheat. My floors have never been so clean!! Now if I can get her to like cleaning toilets :)

0 comments: