Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude Day Five

Yes I know I am falling behind on this gratitude thing but I am making myself promise to get caught up.

So now on to
Gratitude Day Five

New Callings - I know I grumbled quite a bit for the last few weeks about being released from my Young Women calling. But now that I have been in primary for two weeks now I can say that I am grateful that I am there. I still miss my last calling tremendously but I also realize that change is good. Why is it that I could teach the YW just fine but the thought of standing up in front of a bunch of primary kids is totally terrifying? But enough of my ramblings. I am grateful for my new calling, for the amazing people that I am working with, for the kids and people that I will get to know better, and for this opportunity to learn and grow.

0 comments: